FREE Family-to-Family Course- 2 times per year…Fall and Spring Pre-registration is necessary
NAMI AOP will offer its FREE 12 week course to first degree relatives of an adult with a major mental health issue.
- The major mental illnesses addressed are depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, obsessive-compulsive disorder, schizoaffective disorder, borderline personality disorder, panic disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder as well as co-occurring brain and addictive disorders.
- Topics covered will be brain biology, psychiatric medications, communication skills, problem-solving skills, self-care, empathy, recovery, and advocacy.
- Sundays 2:30 pm- 5:00 pm 12 week segments fall and spring
- See our calendar for the next class.
- For more information or to pre-register contact:
Michelle Ready 864-882-5131 email@example.com