NAMI Homefront Course- Available Online! Pre-registration is necessary.
In support of our military Service Members and Veterans living with mental illness, this course is a series of six (6) sessions structured to help families understand and support while maintaining their own well- being. In addition to teaching about the various mental illnesses, we cover understanding trauma, crisis preparation, problem-solving and communication skills, self-care, and provide dozens of resources for the family.
- The NAMI Homefront course is available in person and online.
- Dates and times to be determined.
- Class size is limited to 20 participants for the in-person course and 15 participants for the online course.
- Pre-registration is required.
- Requirements for the online course include a computer with a webcam and a VOIP headset.
For more information or to pre-register please contact:
Michelle Ready, 864-882-5131 firstname.lastname@example.org