The NAMI Peer-to-Peer Education Course is a free ten-week education course integrating experiences with mental illness. The topic is Recovery.
- For any person with a mental illness interested in establishing and maintaining wellness.
- Classes are two hours long.
- The course uses a combination of lecture, interactive exercises and structured group processes.
- Teams of three trained peer-teachers, who are themselves experienced at living well with mental illness teach the classes.
- Class size is limited to 20 participants and pre-registration is required.
- Contact Kathleen Kojis Kathleen@namiaop.org 864-360-5998