Change the Thinking Concerning Mental Health and the Law
Law Enforcement: Ask to know the names of those trained in dealing with a mental health Crisis Know when the next training session starts, ask to observe.
Anderson County Sheriff’s Department- 864-260-4400
Oconee County Sheriff’s Department- 864-638-4111
Pickens County Sheriff’s Department- 864-868-2603
GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS YOU MIGHT WISH TO CONTACT.
The State House of Representatives Districts 1-11 cover the Anderson, Oconee, Pickens area.
- State Representative William R. Whitmire , District 1
- State Representative William E. “Bill” Sandifer III , District 2
- State Representative Gary E. Clary, District 3
- State Representative David R. Hiott, District 4
- State Representative Neal A. Collins, District 5
- State Representative Brian White, District 6
- State Representative Michael W. “Mike” Gambrell, District 7
- State Representative Jonathon D. Hill, District 8
- State Representative Anne J. Thayer, District 9
- State Representative Joshua A. Putnam, District 10
- State Representative Craig A. Gagnon, District 11
- Governor Henry McMaster
- State Senator Thomas C. Alexander, District 1, Oconee / Pickens
- State Senator Larry A. Martin, District 2, Pickens
- State Senator Kevin L. Bryant, District 3, Anderson
- State Senator William H. O’Dell, District 4, Anderson